MEASURE YOUR LOVE BUG'S FOOT
Measure from heel to big toe
- The measurements are precise from heel to toe (bottom of shoe) so add an extra 1/4 inch for normal feet and a 1/2 inch for wide/chubby little feet to get the correct size.
- Love Bugs are worn and look best when fitted close to your baby’s foot to aide in learning to walk - If they are too big (too much extra length or "growing room") makes for tripping.
How to measure your little's feet:
- TRACE BOTH FEET Have your little bug stand on a blank sheet of paper (you might need a helper to hold your little while you trace). Using a pen, marker, or pencil (whatever you are most comfortable with) - trace the outline of BOTH feet.
- MEASURE Use a ruler to measure from the outside of the heel to the tip of the big toe on both feet. Write the number down in inches and label it as length.
- They wiggle and move a lot at this age, so if you need to do it twice to make sure the markings are accurate – do that now!
- CONSULT Sizing chart, as it's important to note that "3-6 months" etc. is purely an average of the ages and sizes can actually vary quite a bit based off your little.
- REMEMBER Many babies feet are different sizes as they develop. Measure each foot individually to find a size that's sure to fit!
Ask a fellow Mom and Customer!
Have questions on sizing?
Join Little Love Bug’s Facebook VIP Group and discover a community of moms that love our brand! There you’ll find discussion in regards to sneak peeks, exclusive giveaways, help with sizing and questions….
BE THE FIRST
Subscribe for exclusive deals & 10% off your first order
Be the first to hear about my secret sales, latest design drops, and this season's top product picks all through your e-mail.